Hi all. I'm afraid I don't have time for a proper post, internet has been even rarer than I thought it would be but I wanted to let you know that I am well and having a grand time. The last two days we have spent wandering London and it has been really really wonderful! We saw Much Ado About Nothing with David Tennant and Catherine Tate yesterday afternoon and it was more wonderful than I ever dreamed possible. Honestly it was one of the best shows I've ever seen, and I think it would have been even if it hadn't been them, but just to see them...to see how they work and interacted...it was truly glorious. More gushing to come about that as soon as I have better wifi. Tomorrow we head off on our train tour that will take us to Cardiff, Stratford, Chesterfield, and Edinburgh. We'll be back in London on Friday night and stay there until we leave Sunday morning.
Hope you are well! Love!!
Me
No comments:
Post a Comment